Arrests in MBBS CASE :---->
* JJ Marg police had on August 11 last year registered a case of cheating and forgery against nine students for securing admission to the MBBS course with fake caste certificates.
* Dr Aarif Reshamwala (62), who holds a master in surgery, was arrested on January 4 after he surrendered to police.
* Both his children are MBBS students and are also accused in the case.
* Reshamwala had submitted an OBC caste certificate in 1972 while doing his MBBS, but his children claimed to hail from an ST caste when they submitted documents seeking admission.
* Nine students named in the FIR include Reshamwala's Children.
* All students got anticipatory bail, but Karan Purohit's prearrest bail plea was rejected and he was arrested in November, 2016. He was later released on bail.